Saturday, February 23, 2008

Play'n in the Snow


What's up everyone! Things are going good here for Cayden and I. This is the first winter that Cayden and I really like playing outside in the snow--that's because we're bigger. We've been playing at the park with our sleds. Dad helped us make a big snow slide by our driveway...it was as tall as Dad! Last weekend we were playing in our sand box, but it was full of snow so now we call it our SNOWbox. Our jeep was half burried in the snow. Dad had to dig out the door so I could drive it.

http://picasaweb.google.com/jones.keir/PlayingInTheSNOWBox
http://picasaweb.google.com/jones.keir/PlayNInTheSnow

Happy Snow Days!!

Love ya...Conner

2 comments:

Molly Bea said...

Conner, nice blog! My mommy let me look at the pictures of you and Cayden in the snow...that's really cold. I don't like the snow. We visited snow at my Nana's house and it was COLD! I like the beach a lot. I miss playing with you guys. Have a fun day! Love, Jayden

Molly Bea said...

You guys really need to put up some new pics...maybe of that little sister you got! I hear she's a cutie, and I'm sure growing fast!