This is a house just down the road, and we drive by it every morning on the way to school. Conner and Cayden look for it every day, and are amazed, as I am sure most people are. Yes, this guy built a wall/castle of snow in front of his house, complete with a door to get down his front walk and Christmas lights. The wall of snow is slightly taller than his house. He apparently has way too much time on his hands.
1 comment:
So not only does this guy have too much time on his hands, so does the local news paper that did a big story about it last week. Apparently this guy owns a landscaping business-which as you can imagine isn't too busy in the winter. He made his own snow making machine to get the snow and has been working on his castle all winter. I wish I had time to make a snow castle...
Post a Comment