Cayden is probably right on this one, but I am at a loss. She will not leave clips of any kind in her hair, and she loves to put her food in her hair. Any suggestions??
Hi Lindsay! I love keeping up to date with everyone from the Berkeley ward on here...your kids are so beautiful! My daughter, Ava, never would and still won't leave clips of any kind in her hair =) I just waited until it was long enough to put in a little pony tail on top and used those tiny little plastic colored ponytail holders. Not the rubber ones, but the plastic. They come out without pulling out any hair, but they are harder for them to get out. I personally like the spiked with food gel look =)
2 comments:
Hi Lindsay,could be worse-remember Jenna's hair???Cute blog-cute family. Jeanne
Hi Lindsay! I love keeping up to date with everyone from the Berkeley ward on here...your kids are so beautiful! My daughter, Ava, never would and still won't leave clips of any kind in her hair =) I just waited until it was long enough to put in a little pony tail on top and used those tiny little plastic colored ponytail holders. Not the rubber ones, but the plastic. They come out without pulling out any hair, but they are harder for them to get out. I personally like the spiked with food gel look =)
Post a Comment