Saturday, April 3, 2010

April Fools!

The kids were not sure what to think when I told them we were having cupcakes for dinner! Cayden refused to take a bite at first, Conner devoured his and only paused a second when he realized it was not a cupcake, and Allie looked at it for a while before deciding to eat any. In the end, they were delicious. Conner, Cayden ad Keir have all requested to have them again.


Our April Fools cupcakes were in fact my version of meatloaf in a muffin tin with colored mashed potato frosting. It would have looked better to cook them in foil cupcake liners, but I did not have any.

2 comments:

LindsiDee said...

ok, u r seriously funny!

Linds

Mike and Alli said...

Ha ha! That's great. I love the photo of Allie looking at it like, Really? What is this?! Fun idea.