Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

Allison woke up very happy, clutching her new little horse from Grammie Foulk.  
Thanks Grammie!
Keir made a special Valentines breakfast.

Allie Grace ate her first pancake, and loved it!


Conner and Cayden were so excited about their heart shaped pancakes, with chocolate chips, that they did not want to cut them or put syrup on them.  They also are carrying around their new little animals from the Valentine package Grammie sent.


Getting sleepy. . . 
Notice her hair, she always has the perfect mohawk!


I opened a card from Keir this morning, read it to the boys, and told them that daddy got flowers and a card for mom.  Conner paused, looked at me and said, "mom, what do you say?"  He was teaching me some manners, and made sure I said "thank you" for my card.  Kids are too funny!  We could all learn so much from them.  (. . . not that I wasn't going to say thank you!)

I love you Keir!  Thanks for a fabulous morning!

1 comment:

AmyJune said...

Happy Valentine's Day. Love the pancakes. OK, all I have to say is that MIke and I were talking the other night about how we want to move into a house after you have moved out because you guys turn everyplace you live into something SOOOOOO beautiful. Those remodel pics are awesome. Great job!!!!!