Conner and Cayden learned how to use dad's camera on our trip to Denver. Here are some of their pictures. There were hundreds, and it was wonderful to just let them have fun and learn without worrying about wasting film! I love digital!
I am not really sure if this picture was taken by mistake while Cayden was holding the camera on his lap - but it is one of my favorites. I like to think he was taking an artsy picture of his new favorite shoes. Cayden calls them his "Uncle Jerm Shoes" because Jeremy has a pair just like it.
Cayden's favorite thing in the whole world - MILK! He would live on milk alone if I let him.
I think Keir was helping on this picture - you need to be fast to catch Allison. (Yes, she is eating Cayden's sock from inside the night stand. Yuck!)
Our kids think hotels are so exciting, and fight over who gets to sleep with dad. Lucky Dad! (Or, LUCKY ME, since we only had double beds this time, and Dad agreed they could both sleep with him!)
Allison thought her bed was fun for about two seconds.
1 comment:
Totally cracks me up! Kate LOVES to take pics. It is a great reminder of what life is like for these little guys! A birds eye view! :)
Post a Comment