Just so you all know the Colorado Jones'...now known as the Boston Jones' are still alive. Life has been CRAZY to say the least, but we're still alive and breathing. We're getting internet set up at the house on Tuesday so if Lindsay can find her computer I'm sure that she'll post something. Here's a quick photo journal of the last 4 weeks of our life...

Packed and ready to go...




2 comments:
LOVE IT! :) I can't wait til you have internet... so Lindsay can get back to MORE IMPORTANT THINGS... like updating your blog so I can know how ya'll are doing! :) hehe
glad you made it safely to BeanTown. Cant wait to see your surroundings etc. Missed your blogs-Hi Tiffy-see how important this is Lindsay-its how I stay in touch. Was the rodeo in Mesquite?Lindsay, I can only imagine a cross country trip w/ 3 in car seats.he he ha ha---Auntie Jeanne
Post a Comment