We were very lucky to have Grammie, Grandpa, Uncle Mike & Aunt Alli come visit for Thanksgiving! Cayden has said several times (in a very pouty sad face) that he misses them all so much. Thanks for visiting - come back any time!
It is sad, but I only have two pictures from Thanksgiving day. One of the turkey on the BBQ - which was amazing! Moist, tender, and tasty! Ask Keir if you want the recipe.
THANKS KEIR!!
And, one of Allie before she poured cranberry cider down her white shirt.
On Friday we all went on a Duck tour, which was the best way (in our humble opinion) to see so much of the city without strollers, umbrellas, or having to worry about Grammie and Grandpa walking for hours. If you are not familiar with these, they are vehicles that drive around town on land, and then drive right into the river.

Our tour guide let Conner and Cayden each have a turn driving the Duck - when we were in the river, of course.


On Saturday, everyone (minus Lindsay, who had a shower to attend) went to Salem. I am sure there were more interesting aspects of the visit, but the two I heard about most were the graveyards, and this bookstore. Look closely. The owner of this shop should be on a show for disorganized hoarders. And YES, that bookcase is leaning to the right. It is not the camera angle. I am surprised it is still standing.

On Monday, we celebrated Cayden's fourth birthday with cupcakes and Chuck E Cheese. I think Mike and Keir had as much fun (if not more) as the kids! More to come on Saturday . . .




This is the Big Dig. Alli took this picture, and I thought it was great. After making five trips to the airport in about a week, I am beginning to know my way around beyond my normal school-gym -grocery store route.
Thanks again for visiting!
1 comment:
Lins, we had so much fun! Poor Cayden... our apartment seemed a little quiet too after all the excitement! Thanks for all the fun!
Post a Comment