When we finally made our plans to travel to CA, I emailed everyone I could think of from our Berkeley days who still lived in the area, and hoped that I could pull something together. Since we live so far away, and our trips to CA will most likely be fewer, I wanted to see as many friends as I could. It worked! I was so happy that so many of our friends were able to make it. We spent the afternoon at a great park, and the kids, of course, did not want to leave. It made me a little sad when I saw how well our kids all played together, and I wished they could do so more often!
This picture does not show at least half of the group, because we all forgot to get out our cameras until several families had left. Darn it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment