Allison and I traveled to California this weekend for Grandpa's 70th birthday party. She was great on the plane both directions, and everyone told me that I am lucky to have such a good, happy baby!

The highlight of the weekend for Allison (besides seeing so many relatives) was the entertainment at Grandpa's birthday party. There were two very talented men who performed at the party, and Allison sang right along with their music. One played the guitar, and the other played the Didgeridoo. If you have ever seen/heard the didgeridoo, you will understand, but Allison loved the vibration, and had to keep her hands on it during the entire performance. Luckily he thought it was great that she loved it and encouraged Allison to enjoy the music her way, and thus she became part of the entertainment. Here are a few pictures.....
1 comment:
Very cute! She looks so cute in that little hat too! Okay, I might miss the cold a TINY bit for one LITTLE reason...babies in beanies...so cute!
Post a Comment