Happy Thanksgiving, Happy 8 months Alli Grace, and Happy New House!
The turkey is cooking, the pies are done, the big boys (Keir & Don) are painting and hanging new doors downstairs, and the little boys (Conner, Cayden & Gage) are building gingerbread houses. So much fun! We are so happy to be able to spend Thanksgiving at Tiff and Don's before they move!

I cannot believe Allison is EIGHT months old today. She is crawling all over the place, waving hello, smiles at anyone and everything, and loves her cousin DJ's jumper!

And, we are also sooo happy to return home to our finished house this weekend. I know, the pictures do not look finished, but by the time we get home we will have new hardwood floors, new bathrooms, new kitchen . . .okay the kitchen is not completely new, but refinishing the cabinets makes it look new to me! I love it! Thanks Keir, Jeremy, Carlos, Jorge, and Romero!!!!!


The drawer fronts, and doors are being finished in their shop.


New floor in office.
1 comment:
Wow! it looks great guys!
Post a Comment