Every day, my kids say the funniest things (well, I think they are funny!), and act so grown up. I wish I was one of those moms who just remembered every little thing, but I am not. And, usually the funny things happen as we are running out the door with no time to write them down. Today, there were several. . .
While driving to Occupational & Physical Therapy this afternoon, Conner asked, "Mom? Are we going to pick up Cayden after we see Francie and Jeanine?" I told him yes. He then said in a very concerned voice, "Mom, you forgot to put Cayden's booster seat back in the car." Good thing I have a 5 year old to remind me of the many things I forget to do.
Cayden said the prayer at dinner tonight, and remembered to bless the food all by himself. He usually has a long list of things to be thankful for (toys, school, etc) and forgets to bless the food. He also said "thank you that we get to see Jill in the morning." Jill is Conner's speech therapist, and the kids all adore her. I am pretty sure Jill will tear up when I tell her this.
No comments:
Post a Comment