We were so excited to have Ryan, Annette & "baby Hope" come visit last weekend! We've missed them since they moved away, and are so grateful for their friendship. This particular visit they inspired us (well, me at least - I cannot speak for Keir!) to get in better shape, physically & financially. They've both lost weight and look fabulous, and I needed a little kick (in the pants) start! So, it has only been one day, but it was a good day today. I got up and ran (thanks Melissa!) this morning, and had a great eating day. I even resisted the cupcakes Keir brought home for FHE. Maybe I will be more committed if I know you are all reading, hopefully. . . . one good day at a time, right! As far as the financial stuff goes, I forgot to write down the name of the book they read and are following - maybe I can conquer this one once we move??
Hope did not want her picture taken, and apparently the screaming bothered Conner even without his super ears in. The boys call her "baby Hope" even though I tried to explain to them several times that she is not a baby anymore. Oh well. They adore her and had a great time playing with her.
2 comments:
I agree, they both looked so great, they are inspiring. I didn't realize they were losing weight and wished I had planned different meals when they came, but of course they were polite, and ate it. Good luck on your journey!
We are all reading... so keep up the good work... you can do it! :) I've had 3 good workout weeks! Eating on the other hand could still use some major improvements! I just joined ($50 entry fee) a few people in my ward in The Biggest Loser... I PLAN TO WIN! :) You are right... one good eating day at a time... and yes, resist those cupcakes!! It's not worth it!
Post a Comment