Yesterday was Field Day for the primary children at our church, and the kids had a blast. They were all a little hesitant to leave my side at first, but I am sure this was due to the fact that they had never seen so many kids before! Our little church in Aspen had only a handful of kids, and sometimes Conner & Cayden were the only ones. Yesterday, there were dozens of kids of all ages, all playing together. What fun!
Allie quickly learned about the sprinklers, loved them, and soaked all of her clothes. So I took them off. Then she learned about popsicles, loved them, and became one sticky mess, forcing us to return to the sprinklers . . . . Ahhhh, I hope all of our new friends here do not keep this as their first impression of our family! :)
For a good laugh, click on the picture to enlarge it. You can see just how sticky Allie was!
2 comments:
Lookin' good Allie girl!
SOOO STINKIN' CUTE!! :) Glad you are having fun! :)
Post a Comment