Cayden was so excited to FINALLY start school, and asked daily how many more days until school starts. We drove by at least five times before school started so Cayden could see the playground - his biggest concern. His little school is in this gorgeous home, and is amazing!
All the cubbies had pictures of them, and their family members. He was so excited, but couldn't figure out how Miss Jenn had pictures of Allie and Conner. I told him that I emailed the pictures to her, but he was still amazed.
All the kids take off their "outside shoes" and put on "school shoes" upon arrival. This will be especially helpful when the snow starts to come, and the children arrive in wet snow boots. The kids have no idea they are ballet shoes, they just think they are comfy slippers! He loves them.
Moving his name from "At Home" to "At School" is the first task each day.
The children help with everything throughout the day, including dishes after snack, sweeping the floor, washing the tables after art - in addition to all the other preschool activities. Cayden thinks it is pretty cool, and has already told me that I load the dishwasher wrong, and that I need to sing the handwashing song to make sure my hands get really clean. So, I let him load the dishwasher now! It is fabulous!
2 comments:
Wow~ Your preschool doesn't look like my preschool. Don't get me wrong, I like Collette's preschool but it sure doesn't look like that. Glad to hear it is such a great place!
That's AWESOME about Caydens school! :) GOSH... Cayden and Alli look so much bigger ALREADY!!
Post a Comment