Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Snack Time

I must admit, I was a little late getting a snack ready for the kids this afternoon. I spent way too much time on the computer, and on the phone with customer service reps who do not speak English!?! (Arrgh!) I was buying our plane tickets to CA for Christmas- yippee!

Anyway, Allie took it upon herself to find a snack. She found a pack of gum and ATE THE ENTIRE THING, including ALL the wrappers. I found her when Conner came running while screaming, "Allie is eating all dad's gum, and she ate the paper too!"

This is what I found. (Sorry, the pictures are not great.)





She really did eat it ALL! There were a couple pieces left half chewed in her mouth when I found her, but she swallowed them as quickly as she could to keep me from getting them. Allison is proving to be a little wild child - yes, more than Cayden was! And, yes, I have all my medicines, cleaners, etc. behind child locks! I just hope she does not figure those out.

No comments: