
Our good friends the Headley's came to visit, and it was so good to see them! We promise to come visit after your move! The kids were so cute together and had a great time running around, composting (see earlier post), having a slumber party (is it still called a slumber party if no sleeping actually occurred?), and playing in the snow. We ended the visit out at lunch and then left for our cars. Cayden began to cry, and said that he forgot to give "his friends" a hug. We ran over to their car to give hugs before they left. As we were driving away, Cayden began to cry again. I asked what was wrong, and he said that he forgot to give Abigail a kiss. I told him we would see them again, but this didn't cut it. Cayden then asked if he could draw a picture of a flower, take it to the post office, and send it to Abigail. I told him that was a great idea, and thought the issue was solved. He began to cry again, and said that he didn't know how to spell Abigail for the envelope. I spelled Abigail, and told him that I would help address the envelope. Two seconds later he was at peace and asleep in his car seat. Such a sweet boy!
3 comments:
I can't believe how well Abigail and Cayden of all the kids attached to each other. Definitely cute!!! Abigail has asked when she will see Cayden again. Collette asked if you were following us home...
Thanks for letting us crash in on you guys and make such a quick trip out of it. We loved the trip and loved even the little time we had with you guys. Thanks again!!
I had no idea you guys had a blog until you commented on mine. I love the pictures of your cute kids.
SO Cute! Isn't it funny how quickly they get attached to other kids? I love it. and...to answer your question, food coloring works for potty training :) and there were little blonde hairs in the razor...I guess J's experienced enough at shaving to know not to cut himself...just kidding, I have no idea why he doesn't have cuts, I certainly have plenty of scars from razors!
Post a Comment