Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Future Gymnast

We've been saying for a while that Cayden would be good at gymnastics, and we need to get him in a class. He is constantly tumbling, jumping, and diving around the house, and we thought it would be a good idea if he actually knew the proper way to do things, hopefully preventing further injuries.  I am posting the first two pictures from one year ago as an example of this. Cayden gave himself the biggest fat lip I have ever seen from tumbling on his bed last November.


















We finally signed him up, and today was the first day of gymnastics.  He loved it, and actually told me to leave and pick him up later.  Here are a couple pictures of the class.  Today they worked on balance, and tuck and roll.



















I realize the last few posts have been Caydencentric, and I am not sure how this happened.  I promise we love our three children equally!  :)

1 comment:

Molly Bea said...

I've been contemplating gymnastics also, but 45 min is just too far to drive right now!