- perfected her crawling skills
- overcame her gag reflex eating method
- quickly moved to more exciting foods (cheerios, dehydrated apples)
- loves her sippy cup
- top two teeth came in - this one hit me hard, since the top teeth make her look so much older, so suddenly (her bottom two came in Nov)
- pulling up to stand on everything
- said her first word, Mama, and actually knows who she is talking about
- crawled up stairs
- fell down stairs (I cried!)
- moved into a new car seat (even though she is a petite 16 pounds at nine months and could have stayed in the infant carrier, she hated the carrier, so we made the switch hoping our long drive to CA would be more pleasant)
- spent first night away from Mom & Dad
- got her ears pierced (Keir's idea, I swear!)
- waves hello
Now, if she would only sleep through the night!?!?!?!?
We absolutely love her! Here is her first picture with bling. She prefers her binky sideways and upside down and turns it if we put it in the "correct" way.

3 comments:
Yes, the ear piercing was my idea. You should have seen the look on Lindsay's face when I mentioned it. She didn't think that I was serious. It's really part of my master plan to keep the big flowers and bows off her head!
And YES, it was my fault Allie fell down the stairs. I was not being a good father. In fact I was play Wii when it happened...shame on me!
For real Keir??? WII??? You are in so much trouble!!!
Allison is now back in the infant carrier since it is often sooooo cold in the mornings, and it is just easier to have her in the carrier all bundled up when I have two other kids, and ten other things to carry.
Post a Comment