Here are the new drapes. After some thought, I think the benefits outweigh the costs - if you can handle the yuck factor.
Monday, January 12, 2009
The cost benefit analysis of a three hour nap
I was feeling pretty lucky this afternoon when I realized Allison had slept for three hours, and I was able to put up our drapes, and visit with a friend. (Well, I really must give all the credit to Brenda, who hung ALL of them, while I walked around with a screwdriver pretending to help, and occasionally told her when they needed some adjusting. THANKS BRENDA!!) Then, Allison woke up, and I wondered if the three hour nap was worth it. She (and her bed) was covered head to toe to hands in the mess from an explosive diaper. Oh, how I love when my children are on Amoxicillin. 




Here are the new drapes. After some thought, I think the benefits outweigh the costs - if you can handle the yuck factor.
Here are the new drapes. After some thought, I think the benefits outweigh the costs - if you can handle the yuck factor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I must say that I don't like missing out on exciting things while I'm at work...today I was glad to be working. Lindsay is a brave mother!
So the pictures did not turn out very well, because what you cannot see it the mess extending up to her shoulders, out to her hands, in between her toes.....fun stuff!
Keir - thanks for telling me about this post... I wouldn't have wanted to miss seeing your new drapes!! Kidding... No, really... your poor baby girl. Antibiotics are a killer on their systems, aren't they? And poor Mom!! Lindsay - we've never met but I have utmost respect for you after seeing those pics! ;o)
Take care, guys!
Ok, the poo......eh! I have my own poo problems. BUT THE DRAPES! They are gorgeous!
Linds
Post a Comment