Sunday, January 18, 2009
The things kids do to get out of bed
Cayden is not usually as tired as Conner when it comes time to go to bed, which results in Cayden getting up ten times to use the bathroom, get a drink, etc. Well, last night he really upped his game. I guess he thought that if he had to go to the doctor, he would be able to stay up really late?? Cayden came strolling out of his room, with his finger up his nose saying, "it's stuck!" At first we thought he was just goofing off referring to his finger being stuck in his nose. We sent him back to bed. He came out again and said, "I cannot get it out." So, we looked in his nose, deep in his nose, and sure enough there was something stuck up his nose. Unfortunately, it was too far to just grab. I got the tweezers out and went to work. I ended up pulling out four pieces of kleenex he had shoved up so far you could hardly see them. Then we took away all tissue and toilet paper, and sent him back to bed. Silly boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment