I realized Saturday morning that I had not left the house since I brought Allison home from the hospital. As soon as Allison and I got home, Conner got sick, then Cayden got sick, then of course (despite our efforts to keep them apart and purell/sanitize everything), Allison got sick. We had not left the house in over five days. Whew! Talk about stir crazy! (And, this does not even count the days we spent in the hospital!) So, Cayden had been asking for a while, and I promised that we would go to Gyminikids today while Conner was at school. This was the first time Allison was really able to crawl around and play by herself, and she had so much fun that she fell asleep after an hour, totally exhausted!
This is not the best picture of the kids, but it shows where Allison spent most of her time while Cayden rocked her around in circles - she loved it!
2 comments:
SHE IS SO DANG CUTE! :) She's looking more and more like a little girl and not a baby! :( I'm sorry did I say that out loud...?? SO sad how fast they grow... but I LOVE the 'bugs in my legs'-type stories... can't wait to see what cute things Ali says! :) oxox
Wow - it's been a long time since I checked out friends' blogs. Your remodeled home looks amazing. I was so sorry to hear about Allison's health problem, but so glad all went well with the surgery. Wishing you guys all the best (and many hospital-free months!).
--Betsy Escandon
Post a Comment