Thursday, April 16, 2009

Climbing

I should probably be grateful it didn't happen sooner, but it happened today.  Allison discovered climbing.  She has climbed the stairs on several occasions, but today she discovered that she can climb ANYTHING.

First it was the chairs.
Then it was the table. (We'll be moving this table tonight away from the bannister!)

Then on to the train table.

Up to the couch...
And, another method to get on the couch.

The best part is that she also learned to turn around on her belly and go backwards when she is trying to get down from whatever she climbed up.

3 comments:

Molly Bea said...

I SO get this! We have a climber too...and a runner. He is impossible and thinks it's a game to be chased!

Tiffany said...

HOLY MOLY... that is sooo cute! :) I can't WAIT! :) lol Miss you!

EvansFamily said...

OH NO! Good luck, the kitchen counters will be next!