Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Clumsy or Crazy?

This ice pack has been used a lot within the last week.  Is our little Allison clumsy, or just plain crazy?!? 
She is definitely CRAZY!  On Monday, she tried to drive an old red tricycle down a very steep driveway, and I was worried about her for hours after she rolled the trike and collided with a car - without a helmet.  Later in the week, she fell down our stairs while trying to do a trick she has seen her brother do.  Full flight.  Hardwood stairs. Huge knot on her head.  Then a couple days later she was in the dining room watching the quirrels (squirrels) out the window.  I heard a crash.  I was in the next room, but from the scene I concluded that she was standing on a chair, leaned a little too far, and tipped it back landing on the floor with the chair beside her.  She is starting to remind me a little (or a lot) of a couple people.   I won't say any names Keir and Tiffany!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

LOVE IT! :) DJ is starting to pretend he is Buzz Light Year... saying "To infinity and beyound!" Don says he takes after me. :) GREAT... well, I survived OK! The only broken bone I ever had was not my fault! haha It was when Merrily had me in the air, her feet on my stomache... ANYHOW, I hope Allie is OK! :) Love & MISS you guys! :)