Wednesday, September 8, 2010

She made me do it!

Cayden ran over to me from the direction of the swingset crying, "Allie made me do it!". Before I could see him, I responded that his 2 year old little sister couldn't MAKE him do something. Then I saw him, completely soaked from peeing his pants. I couldn't help but laugh. "How could Allie possibly MAKE you pee your pants?" I asked him, while trying not to laugh, or get angry. He has been potty trained for over two years with no accidents - I have a right to get a little angry, right? He then explained that Allie sat on his tummy on the slide and bounced a little, and he peed. I laughed. Cayden was a little confused and told me that it was not funny! Still, I couldn't help but laugh, and Cayden started to laugh with me, although I am still not sure he understood why I was laughing. After going through three pregnancies, and having them kick me in the bladder, I agree with Cayden, Allie made him do it!

No comments: