Allison's new phrase, "just in case" is getting really worn out. A few examples from a single morning....
Saving the baggie from her sandwich, just in case.
Leaving a couple books in her bed, just in case.
Putting her shoes on the wrong feet, just in case.
Wanting to take lambie in the car with us (even though he is not allowed to leave the house), just in case.
Filling her cup of milk to the tippy top, just in case.
Saving the pile of stems from her grapes, just in case.
....this reminds me that I never posted about her last phrase, "wrong side" which luckily has disappeared. Imagine being told "wrong side" all day, while driving, making breakfast, getting dressed, fixing her hair, etc. Glad this one is gone. :)
2 comments:
I LOVE it!! That's great!
This cracks me up! Hannah's worn out line is "Actually...." Anything she says "Actually, I want cheerios not toast." "Actually I don't want to go." On and on and on
Post a Comment