Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day of First Grade


Conner was so excited this morning to attend his first day of first grade!  He was dressed, finished his breakfast, packed his backpack (including packing his own snack!), made sure he had extra batteries for his Super Ears, and then had to wait for the rest of us.
Conner with his new teacher, who we are told is one of the most liked teachers in the whole school!?!?  So far, we agree!  She was great with the kids and parents this morning - and there were A LOT of parents!




1 comment:

Betsy Escandon said...

I love these photos, and the red sox game. Can you make a feed for your blog? I keep forgetting about you b/c I can't get you in my reader. I am sorry we missed you when you were in Berkeley. Hope we cross paths again soon.